Best Ways to Find an Online Secretary
One of the best ways to find an excellent online secretary is to let your existing network know you’re looking for someone to fill your online secretary position.
Approaching your existing network to find an online secretary:
The very best way to find your online secretary is to hire someone that has been recommended to you. It’s likely someone in your network already has an online secretary or virtual assistant working for them.
You will be able to tap into a huge network of people by sending out a message announcing your need to find an excellent online secretary. Think about all your contacts …
- Personal mail contact list – can you send out an email to them?
- Phone contacts – send them a text telling them you’re on the look-out for a new online secretary
- Your twitter contacts – can you send out some Tweets?
- Your network groups – let them know you’re looking for an online secretary
- Your business list – can you send out an announcement to them?
- Social Media ie. Facebook, LinkedIn (whatever networks you’re involved in – get the word out!
Post your online secretary position on these top online freelance websites:
There are a number of websites that specialize in helping you to find and hire online freelancers. You can post your online secretary job description and job advertisement. We recommend www.freelancer.com. By using an online agency you will have access to a huge global talent pool on online secretaries and virtual assistants.
Approaching an online freelancer, who is already working as an online secretary:
If you’ve been in contact with someone who already works online, who really made an impression on you then try approaching them and offering them a position. Look for someone who’s already working virtually, online and someone who has the skills to be an online secretary or virtual assistant.
Regardless of the method you use to find an online secretary, remember there are ways to make sure your hiring an online secretary turns out to be a success. For more tips on how to hire an online secretary read our article “How To Hire An Online Secretary”